5 Signs It's Time To Replace Your HVAC Unit
At Sky Whirl Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning is an air conditioning company that understands what a significant investment an HVAC unit is for your home. If your HVAC unit has been around for a while and you start noticing it underperforming, it may be time for a new AC installation. The good news is that Sky Whirl Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning specializes in AC installation and can help you find a new unit that is perfect for your home, budget, and specific needs.
What You Should Look For
Here are some signs you should look for to replace your air conditioning system:
- Your unit is over ten years old. If your AC unit is over ten years old, it may be time to consider a replacement. Newer units are much more energy-efficient and can save you 20-40% off your heating and cooling bill!
- Your electric bill is higher. It is usual for your AC cooling bill to be somewhat higher during the summer months, but if you notice significantly larger utility bills, this could be a problem. If the bill is high enough to catch your attention, it's time to call Sky Whirl Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule a meeting with a technician.
- Your unit constantly needs repairs. All AC systems require regular maintenance to run correctly, but if your AC system needs to be repaired frequently, this could be a sign of significant issues. In the long run, replacing your unit will save you money from frequent, costly repairs.
- You notice different sounds and smells. Most AC units run with little to no sound, so if you notice some not-so-usual sounds, this could signal an underlying issue. Musty smells could also signify significant problems, including mold or other contaminants that could harm your family's health.
- You notice airflow from your unit is poor. This could signal an issue with the compressor or a problem with the ductwork. It is best to call a professional air conditioning company like Sky Whirl Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning to analyze the issue and help you decide on the best solution.
Sky Whirl Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning Is Here To Help!
At Sky Whirl Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning we always have the best interests of our customers in mind, and we will work hard to help you choose and install the perfect replacement AC unit for your home. We consider many factors, such as the square footage that is being heated and cooled, your budget, local climate, and energy efficiency. Our professional air conditioning company can remove and dispose of your old unit and install your new one quickly and conveniently. Sky Whirl Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning can help you with a new unit today! Call or schedule an estimate online.